Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Well, for anyone out there who has summers off you know it is wonderful! I love my summers! For a little recap, I finished my 5th amazing year of teaching! I had a great group of kids. They were respectful and sweet...I am sad to see them go to 6th grade. But, I left them a couple days early to go on a vacation with my bestie from college, Mayci! We left on Friday, May 31 and went to Cozumel. We stayed at Park Royal! This place comes HIGHLY recommended by me! If you want some where with sun and fun....go here! We loved it! We basically laid by the beach or pool and ate wonderful food! It was a relaxing and fun vacay. I will post a few pics, because pictures make everything better right?!?! Then I returned to do a week of Professional Development...no my favorite after a week off, but hey it actually was fun and educational. After this was over it was family time! My Dad's side of the family came in for Father's Day weekend. We had a baby shower for my sister and lots of fun family time! I love my family so much! Once this was over, it was my week with Nakia in Branson. We had a blast! She is so much fun and a joy to be around. Last week and this one, hopefully, are very chill weeks! I have had lunch and dinner with friends and just enjoyed laying out by the pool. So yes, I love summer so very much! Hope everyone else is loving summer as much as me!!







No comments:

Post a Comment