Friday, January 3, 2014

The past 6 months...

Wow....I promise I want to be better at blogging. It just hasn't been a priority for me! What have been my priorities lately? Well, I have focused on being an awesome aunt to two amazing nephews. It has been so fun to watch Roman, aka Romo grow. I have been blessed to watch my sister become a mother, too. Also, playing with Peyton and watching his mind get smarter and smarter has been exciting for this teacher. Speaking of teaching, I have a great class this year. I love my kids and this year has been fun. Then, I have spent time with my life group girls. The sad news is we only have 6 months left with time....I guess time flies when you are having fun! So, for now I will leave you with some pictures of the fast few months! Love you all.

























Can you tell I love pictures! These are just a few! I plan on blogging more soon...some exciting stuff, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment