Sunday, March 11, 2012

March showers bring April flowers!

I know this title is not right...but I am currently LOVIN this weather! I love the warmer weather and rain! It is my favorite!! I have been so busy the past month, but for the first time in a long time..I feel like it is all things God wants me to be doing. Here's what is new:

1. I have started(as of today) teaching a 10 grade girls Life Group Class! I can not wait to get to know them better and share God's word with them! I am learning just how much people helped me at this stage during my life! To those people, I am forever grateful! I want to do the same for these girls! I really do!
2. I have currently been involved with some women at my church in starting a ministry for single women. I am excited for this group to get started and build relationships with people in my church through this!
3. I am planning/leading a trip to Nicaragua for the summer. I am very nervous about this and haven't done a lot, yet! I need to get on top of this!! Please pray for this trip, and if you have any interst in going let me know!

Today in Life Groups, we talked about the Holy Sprit...I know that I can not do any of these things listed above alone! I have to have the Holy Sprit to empower me! Let the Holy Sprit guide you this week..follow his calling and mission for you! I think you will be amazed at what he can do! Also, if you have time read Acts 2! It's powerful!

What is God doing in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment