Monday, January 16, 2012

Cotton Bowl

On Thursday, 1/5/12 I went with my Aunt Shell to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl. After a long drive and getting turned around a few times we made. Boy, was I relieved! I hate getting lost or going the wrong way. It is one of those things that happen but really just irritates me! It should not I know! We went to our hotel, got all checked in and grabbed some dinner. Then, on Friday we first drove to the stadium to check it all out. It was bigger than I could have ever imagined!! Then we did a little shopping(always fun with Aunt Shell!!). We ate lunch at the best place...Gloria's. If you have not been there you should go! They serve food that reminds me of Nicaragua! I love it! There rice is to die for!! After that we got ready for the game! Woo Pig Sooie! We picked up some friends and went to tailgate! The stadium inside was Amazing! That big screen is BIG! You should go see if you have not! Arkansas played great!! We had a blast! I am going to miss football season and can not wait till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment