Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WOW...I am so far behind!! Better Catch up on what I am thankful for!
Day 22-For the Class that I graduated with..Class of 2004! I am serious when I say I never felt like we treat others differently and we got along SO well! Last week our classmate lost a brother. We decided to do somehthing for our friend and open a memorial account to help the family! I am so proud of our class and their willingness to help our classmates in a time of need! I love our class!!!
Day 21-Hot water-We are so blessed to be able to come in and warm up in a hot bath!
Day 20-A Dishwasher-I am so thankful that I can stick dirty dishes in the dishwasher!
Day 19-I am thankful for my friend Kristy who edits all my college work for me! Without her, I would make terriable grades!
Day 18-For the opprotunity to go back to college. Although it is tougher than I EVER imagined and I complain about it way to much...I know in the long run it is the right thing to do!!
Day 17-Holiday Decorations-I know it petty and we don't need them, but they make me smile year around! Who's ready to decorate for Christmas?
Day 16-For those people in my life who are not family but should be! I can think of so many who have made me who I am today! Teri and Phil, Jim and Sharon, Laura, Coach Brush, Stephanie and Carl, Nancy, Jan and Lew....the list could go on!
Day 15-For Rain! I love the sound of rain and being out in the rain when possible! The sound is so peaceful for me and makes my heart happy! I just LOVE rain!
Day 14-The Bible-The guide for my life and reference book! Thank Jesus for giving this to us, without it I would be lost in this world.
Day 13-Prayer-Just being able to talk to God anytime I would like too! Isn't awesome that someone is Always listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment