Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ohh the Places I will go...

I love love love to travel!! Growing up I we did not really go on many vacations..maybe to Branson some but that was about it! When I was in High School, I went on my first misson trip to Chicago...I LOVED IT! The trip was amazing..this was a time when I decided from working inner city schols that I wanted to become a teacher! Anyway! Since then been on misson trips to Houston, Gulf Shores, and Nicaragua. I went on a cruise with some amazing people for my senior trip. There we went to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel, & Cancun. This is when I really knew I loved traveling! I even got sea sick and still enjoyed the trip more than I could even put into words. When I went off to college I made sure every year to save up enough money to go on a spring break trip every year. I went on a road trip to Niagare Falls! To date, this is favorite place on earth! I LOVE waterfalls!! On this trip, we stopped by New York City and went through the Smokey Mountains! My goal currently is to see every waterfall in Arkansas! My last trip was to Nicaraga in Summer 2010. I have been on a mission trip twice to this country and fell in love, but I will right more about that later!
It has been over a year since I have been on a trip and I have TRAVEL FEVER like you would not believe! There are a few things I am wanting to do but just can not decide what yet! I would love to go to Vegas and I would love to go on another cruise...oh the decisions! Where would you go? Do you love to travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment