Monday, July 18, 2011

Good News...Good News!

I am sure if anyone reads this they already know that next year, I will be teaching 5th grade!! I have to be honest this is a change that I am excited about and oh so nervous, too!! If you would have asked me three years ago if I would every teaching older kids I would have said "NO WAY!" But, as you all know things change and God opens doors for you just at the right time! The one thing that calms my nerves about my BIG change is that I get to take my awesome friend Kristy Driscoll with me! I would honestly be lost without her(in so many ways!)!! She keeps me organized and positive!! Not to mention that she is an awesome friend and one of my BFFs! We will be teaching in an integrated classroom for social studies and literacy. What does that mean? Well, we have have some students that may need a little extra help and have an IEP, but we will also have regular students as well! I can't wait to see what this new year brings!

Kristy and I
One of the only pics of us together! That will change this year!











No comments:

Post a Comment