Monday, February 3, 2014

Weight Loss-February

Well, I am going to be a little more realistic with my weight loss blogging! I am going to MAKE sure to blog monthly...if I get more than great, if not I am okay with it!!
But, I have lost ten pounds!!! That is a whole big bag of potatoes, y'all! I am pretty excited. That was my goal, ten  pounds a month and I did it! Yay! I have also lost 18 inches!! That my friends is exciting, too!! I am very proud of myself and PLAN to keep up the hard work!

Advice:

1. Have self motivation! You have to want this on your own. While accountability is great for me, I have to want to change and can sneak anything at any time! I am motivated and want to get to my goal weight and stay there!
2. PLAN- It is key for me to plan my meals throughout the day. I must know what I am eating for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Don't leave your health or meals to chance. If you have a plan you're more than likely going to stick to it. This will leave less of a chance for you to eat something bad for you!
3. Water, Water, and more water-I have a water bottle with me somewhere, almost all of the time! The more I drink water, the less I drink cokes. It is a win-win for me!
4. Exercise-This is what I need to work on the most. I am getting 3-4 days in on the elliptical. But, the more calories you burn the less that are staying on your body!

I am still a work in progress but closer than I was before! 50 pounds to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment