Saturday, January 12, 2013

Maybe blogging from my phone will help??

Well, here we are again and it has been a month since I wrote a post! So, I have added blogger on my phone. My goal is to blog weekly.

A very dear friend of mine asked me an important question this week. She asked, "If you could go back to school and do anything else, what would you do?" My answer before I even thought, "I would want to learn to be a missionary!" Wait, what? Did I really just say that? I love Nicaragua! I could be completely content with living  there and feeding kids all day, everyday! But could I ever have the faith I need to do this? Is this something God really wants me to do? It is something I need to pray about!!!

What does God want you to do with the rest of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment