Monday, June 25, 2012

Spring Recap-Picture Style

Lily came and is gone now! I miss her like crazy. I wasn't sure if I would like having somone living with me, but I loved it! *I am excited to see her on Wednesday for the Lady A concert!

Mother's Day came and went-I have a wonderful mom and appreicate her more daily. She we have had our ups and downs, but she taught me how to love and be myself-because there is noone like me.

This school year has been such a blessing! God put Kristy and I right where we needed to be and we LOVE the people we work with!

Kristy and I survived our first year of 5th grade! I love working with her on a daily basis. She is such a loving and supporting friend! God blessed me when he brought her into my life! She will be a forever friend! I can't wait for MANY more years to come! 
Baby Faith entered into the world. She is beautiful! Congrats to Amber & Josh! I love you guys!

My baby brother got married! I love him so very much! We have always had each other's back and always will!  
\
My Family at the Wedding!  
Aunt Shell and I
I love her so much, too. She is supportive of everything I do. She also spoils me a lot more than I ever deserve! 
Sweet Heather, I am so glad we have been friends for a lifetime. I love cousins and the relationship that you have with them!  
Sibling Love

Nakia and I took a short trip to Branson. We had a blast! Silver Dollar City, Yakov show, and Dixie Stampede! Love this girl!  

I didn't want to forget father's day. I have such a loving and giving Dad. He is always there to help me whenever I need it! Also. He tought me to be a giver and help others! I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment