Thursday, December 1, 2011

Is it really December? Thankful!

Day 24: I am thankful for Nicaragua! It is a country that as a piece of my heart! I love the people there and the culture and there love and faith in God! It is amazing! I am so thankful that Jesus sent me there!
Day 25: I am thankful for games! I love to play games like Rook, Uno, Phase 10, Apples to Apples, Scatogries, the list could go on and on!
Day 26: I am thankful for birthdays! I love that every0ne has one day a year that is their special day! It makes me so happy!
Day 27: Christmas Decorations! I LOVE them end of story! (pictures to come of my decor and three may four trees!)
Day 28:Blogging-This is a way for me to write down my thoughts and get out what I have in my head. It is an escape from the thoughts in my head!
Day 29:The sprit of Christmas and Celebration of Jesus's Birthday!(his special day) Don't forget to put Christ into your Christmas!!! I love the postive and loving attitudes of people this time of year! Wouldn't it be great if it last year around?!?! Oh I wish!
Day 30: Hot water-There is nothing that I love more on a stressful day then a hot bath! In America, we take this so forgranted! Just go to a country with NO hot water and you will know what I am talking about! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment